Required from November 2018 (or sooner for a candidate whose current commitments allow)
(General Classroom, & 1:1 SEN)
The Governors, Staff and Pupils of Christ Church Primary School are looking to work with and learn from experienced Teaching Assistants to fill vacancies in our school which has arisen in our OFSTED-rated “Good” school.
We can offer you
• An exciting and vibrant workplace
• The opportunity to be part of a dynamic and supportive Teaching & Learning team
• Support from highly experienced Teaching staff
• Extensive and relevant CPD opportunities
• Career progression opportunities
• A small school with a warm, caring community of staff, parents and children
• Close transport links to West End and Outer London (buses, Jubilee & Overground Lines within 5 minutes of the school)
Please apply using the application pack which can be collected from the school office, or found on our website: www.cchurch.brent.sch.uk
Applications can be posted to the school address (above) or sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mark all applications with the title “TA application”
Please note – only applications on the correct form will be accepted. CVs will not be accepted as an application.
Visits to the school are most welcome. Please contact the school office (details above) to arrange an appointment.
Closing date for applications will be Monday 29th October 2018 at 12pm.
Interviews will be scheduled for the week of 29th October.
Candidates selected for interview will be notified by email and in writing.
Christ Church CE Primary School is dedicated to the Safeguarding of all of its children and staff. Appointments will only be made following successful interview and relevant reference, medical and DBS checks.