Year 1 Class Teacher
81 Werrington Street
London NW1 1QP
Year 1 Class Teacher
MPS 2 – 4
Fixed Term Contract January 2021 – July 2021 in the first instance.
Responsibility to be negotiated
Excellent development opportunities
Job start: January 2021
Due to our fantastic Year 1 teacher returning overseas, we are seeking a skilled Year 1 teacher with a good understanding of EYFS/KS1 pedagogy and a passion for teaching phonics.
At St Mary and St Pancras CE School we are all,
• Passionate about learning
• Reflective practitioners
• Aspirational for all of our children
• Hard-working, supportive of each other and dedicated to the school
• Firmly committed to our inclusive Christian ethos and values
• Supported by fantastic parents and the local community
We are an over-subscribed, one-form entry school in the heart of Somers Town, Camden, just 10 minutes’ walk from Euston or St Pancras tube station and close to all central London amenities. We serve a vibrant and diverse community who respect our inclusive Christian ethos and the work that we do. We are proud of being a highly-respected, absolutely unique school in the heart of London and our great website www.stmp.camden.sch.uk will tell you more, as will a meeting with our Headteacher.
• A striking, modern school building with spacious classrooms, a secret garden (with a pond ) and ball-court
• A rich curriculum where high-standards and creativity go hand-in-hand
• Excellent music provision and a commitment to the arts
• An emphasis on staff training and development
• Children who love school and want to learn
• School leaders who put the children first but staff well-being a close second
Please download the application form below and do browse our website to further gain a sense of who and what we are about: www.stmp.camden.sch.uk
Completed applications to be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for Applications: Wednesday 25th November 2020 by Midday
Shortlisting: 25th November 2020 at 1pm
Interviews: Interviews will be carried out in person on Friday 27th November 2020
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders in regulated activity are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and a satisfactory “Disclosure and Barring Service Enhanced check”. We are an equal opportunities employer.