Year 4 Class Teacher – NW4
CRICKLEWOOD LANE, LONDON NW2 2TH TEL: 020 8455 9091
HEAD TEACHER: Mr Stefan Roos
Year 4 Class Teacher MPS or UPS (NQTs welcome)
Required from September 2019 for a full-time permanent position.
If you are:
- passionate about children’s learning, progress and attainment;
- have excellent curriculum knowledge
- would provide an inspiring learning environment;
- would further support the Christian ethos of the school;
- would work well in a team;
We would love to have you at our school as we continue our journey to becoming an outstanding school.
All Saints can offer you:
- A caring Christian ethos where every child and staff member matters;
- Children whose behaviour and attitudes to learning are exemplary;
- A friendly and cohesive staff and a supportive wider school community;
- Commitment to your further professional development including mentoring and support
If you would like to develop your role as class teacher and would like to discuss the details of the vacancy further with Stefan Roos, the Head Teacher or Fran Conley, the Deputy Head Teacher, you are warmly welcomed to do so, preferably by visiting the school. Application packs are available from and returnable to the school office, or can be downloaded from the attached documents. This pack will include an application form, so please do not use the Barnet application form. For application forms and relevant information relating to these positions please contact us via email on email@example.com or telephone 0208 455 9091. For more information about the school, please visit our website at www.allsaintsnw2.barnet.sch.uk
Closing Date: Monday 20th May 2019 at 12noon
Shortlisting: Monday 20th May 2019
Interviews and Teaching Observations: Tuesday 21st May 2019
All Saints CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this. All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring service check along with other relevant employment checks.