Year 5 6 Teacher
St. John’s Church of England Primary School
Theobalds Park Road
Tel: 0208 363 4709
Email address: email@example.com
Roll: 104 pupils
Yr.5/6 Class teacher
Full Time permanent position for a class of 23 pupils in a Yr5/6 class
Required as soon as possible
Working Pattern Full Time
Salary From £28,355
Salary To £40,035 p.a. inclusive of MPS (Pay award Pending, Outer London)
At St. John’s School ‘Teachers set consistently high expectations for pupils’ learning and behaviour.’ Ofsted June, 2017
We are a popular half a form entry school (4 classes in total), in a rural setting, approximately two miles from the centre of Enfield. The Governors are seeking to appoint an excellent teacher to join our committed staff team as a class teacher as soon as possible.
Our pupils’ behaviour is outstanding, and this, together with the lively and creative curriculum, contributes to pupils’ enjoyment of learning, increasingly excellent progress in lessons and end of year results.
‘ As a result, pupils are increasingly thriving in this small school.’ SIAMS inspection, June, 2019
We invest heavily in staff development and support and value the importance of work-life balance.
We require an inspirational teacher to join our team as soon as possible. We wish to appoint someone who is:
- A highly motivated and talented teacher with the ability to work positively in our busy team
- Have a passion for learning and be happy to work in a small learning environment
- An excellent team player who demonstrates excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Has high expectations of behaviour and achievement, being able to differentiate to challenge all pupils in a vertically grouped class
- Able to support the Christian ethos of our school.
- Skilled in and has an excellent understanding and knowledge of all aspects of the curriculum across the primary age range.
We are prepared to consider part-time hours if required.
Visits to the school are strongly recommended and warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office on 020 8363 4709 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a tour with the Headteacher.
Please download the application pack below and return it by email to email@example.com by the closing date.
The successful candidate will be expected to undergo a full DBS check and other pre-employment checks. St. John’s C.E. School is an equal opportunities employer.
Closing date for applications: Friday 9th October, 2020 (12 noon)
Interviews: Week commencing 12th October, 2020
All schools in Enfield are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and anyone applying to work in our schools is expected to share this commitment.