Excellence and Equity for All Children in a Christian Context
The London Diocesan Board for Schools has formed LDBS Academies Trust, which includes seven schools located across North London. In 2016 LDBS has formed a second Academies Trust, LDBS Academies Trust 2, which has one school in Surrey and will include schools in West London.
The Trusts have been set up to establish, maintain, manage and develop Church of England Schools in the Diocesan of London.
We are proud of the religious and ethnic diversity in our schools and wish to ensure that all children are cherished and helped to live life in all its fullness.
– Holy Trinity Church of England Primary School, Tottenham
– St Ann’s Church of England Primary School, Tottenham
– St Michael’s Church of England Primary School, Wood Green
– St Paul’s and All Hallows Church of England Infants School, Tottenham
– St Paul’s and All Hallows Church of England Junior School, Tottenham
– Millbrook Park Church of England Primary School, Mill Hill East
– St Andrew and St Francis Church of England Primary School, Willesden
– Clerkenwell Parochial Church of England (CE) Primary School, Islington
– Stanwell Fields Church of England Primary School, Surrey
– St Richard’s Church of England (CE) Primary School, Hounslow
Each LDBS Academies Trust has a small board of directors which oversees the schools through its Chief Executive; each school has a Local Academy Committee which looks after the day-to-day operation of their school.
Working together, schools are able to share knowledge, experience and ideas to reach their goals and improve pupils’ education.
LDBS Academies Trust is a company limited by guarantee, registered Charity number 8182235.
Chief Executive: Elizabeth Wolverson T: 020 7932 1154 E: email@example.com
Company Secretary: Ammar Ahmed T: 020 7932 1177 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Finance Manager: Piers Winrow T: 020 7932 1149 E: email@example.com
Administrative Assistant: Camilla Stefani T: 020 3837 5311 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
The LDBS Academies Trusts are growing and will welcome applications from schools which wish to become academies.
For more details and information, please visit the LDBS Academies Trust website.