Resources to support collective worship
- Cooling, M: Assemblies for Primary Schools Autumn Term.
- Cooling, M: More Assemblies for Primary Schools Spring Term.
- Cooling, M: More Assemblies for Primary Schools Summer Term.
- Cooling, M. & Walker, D: Cracking Assemblies
- Cooling, M: Wisdom of Worship
- Lings, H: Ready-to-read assemblies for collective worship
- Sayers, S: Living Stones Year A: Rocks
- Sayers, S: Living Stones Year B: Rocks
- A reflection on Henry Moore’s Mother and Child from the St Paul’s Schools & Family Learning Team.
A resource from Canterbury diocese that supports children in leading worship in their homes, accompanied by a book of Bible stories.
Rebuilding a School Community: An excellent resource both to use at leadership level but also for collective worship both in the home and at school.
- www.cofesuffolk.org/ Flippin’ Praise
- Heartsmart Family
- www.isingpop.org/ iSingPOP is a primary school music project that brings together school, church and community. A range of songs to support worship have been found here.
- www.imaginor.co.uk/jack-box-worship/ Jack in the box worship
- www.imaginor.co.uk/journey-into-pentecost-2/ Journey into Pentecost
- www.imaginor.co.uk/roots-fruits/ Roots and Fruits
- The Church of England’s #faithathome has worship materials created and led by children, young people and staff from schools across the Church of England network.
- stapleford-centre.org resources
- Wintershall Education has resources for use in school and at home.
Exemplars to support delivering collective worship in the classroom
- Approaches to class worship.
- Collective worship exemplar for how to structure class worship.
- Collective worship exemplar based on ‘take home’ questions.
- Collective worship exemplar for how to lead a prayer circle.
- Collective worship exemplar based on prayer reflection areas.
- Appendix 1 prayer reflection areas.
A resource to support collective worship in the classroom.
Themed collective worship originally written to use in the home
but can easily be adapted to use in school
- Don’t Worry
- Good News
- I am the way
- Journey Into Pentecost
- Journeys and Moving on
- Light in our darkness
- Love one another
- New life
- Others first
- Ready, steady, go
- Thank you
- The greatest commandment