Recruitment Service 2017/18
Our specialist recruitment service can help you find the people you need
- Marketing and profile raising of the LDBS family of schools within educational and church communities including representation at recruitment fairs
- Access to candidates from the talent pool N.B. A finders fee will be charged if a candidate from the pool is appointed.
- Advertising jobs on the LDBS website
- Advice on QTS for overseas trained teachers
- Advise on sponsorship for non-EU teachers
Recruitment advertising package
School can place an unlimited number of adverts on Guardian jobs for a one off annual fee. This covers all roles including leadership and support, full and part time.
10% discount on subscriptions brokered through LDBS i.e. where LDBS is actively involved in negotiating the package (schools should contact us first).
We provide a talent pool for the primary and secondary schools, which includes NQTs and more experienced teachers. If you appoint one of our candidates we will charge a finder’s fee. We will pay your school a bonus if a candidate you refer to the talent pool is appointed to another school.
|Primary Schools||Secondary Schools|
|Core subscribing||Non subscribing||Core subscribing||
For more details please contact T: 020 7932 1148 E: email@example.com
For details on the NQT Training Programme please see the training brochure.